3D Acrylic Logo Wall Sign - Custom Printed Colours
This variant is currently sold out.
- Like our acrylic logo's but need a custom colour? Then we can print onto vinyl and apply it to the face of the acrylic. This works perfectly if you have a specific brand colour, or gradient or other complex logo that can't be cut. You still choose the standard coloured acrylic for the base colour. This colour will be seen on the edges of the sign. Our acrylic 3D logo's are perfect for placing your company logo on the office walls in reception, meeting rooms or anywhere around the workplace. Our logos come in either 3mm or 5mm deep for all our colours, or 10mm for Black or White only. The Logos are laser cut to shape, meaning we can get incredible detail. Combine multiple colours to make up your logo or design by choosing from our colour chart. For fixings, we have either double sided VHB tape (Very High Bond) which will allow you to stick the logos onto any smooth surface, the tape is just 1mm thick. The other very popular fixing method is 20mm Stand off fixings, which stands the logo off the surface by 20mm and is fixed with screws, and hide behind the sign, so the letters float off the wall often having a drop shadow behind.
In the product options, you will be asked how much of your logo needs vinyl applying. Some clients need the whole logo, but some only need one shape or letter, so pick the option that best applies to your logo. If you have a logo less than 100cm wide, you can choose the Upto 20% option regardless of how much of the logo needs vinyl.
- + Laser Cut for maximum precision and smooth edges
- + Gloss letters for a premium look
- + Solid colour on all edges of the material
- + 16 colours including pastels
- + Our designers check over your logo for expert advise
- + Packaged in polystyrene for damage free delivery
- + Signs can be removed and installed on a different wall later
+ Use VHB (Very High Bond) Tape or Stand off fixings for added shadow.
Install is straight forward, Each order comes with a template that allows you to position the logo before starting to fix it. With stand off fixings, you simply position the template and use the marked points on the template to drill holes into the surface. Then insert your raw plugs and screw in the female fixings. Lastly push the letter or shape onto the fixings and press hard until they cling into place. Once complete, Remove the protective film from the front of the letters to reveal the finished product. Job Done! See our install video below for help.
All our logos are professionally packaged using polystyrene to protect the designs and a custom made box for each order to ensure the logo is secure in transit.
If you need us to vectorise your logo (+£) we estimate this will require a maximum of one hour of design time. However, if your logo is complex in design this may incur additional charges, which will be quoted after receiving your artwork.
The Logo sizes are calculated based on the longest edge of your logo. So if you have a 100cm x 80 cm Logo you would need to purchase the 100cm Longest Edge option NOT the 80cm longest edge option.
Sizes Custom Material Production time 5-7 Business Days* Once artwork is approved. Fixings VHB (Very High Bond) Tape or Stand off fixings
Made in Made in the UK